- 1 lb low-fat Mozzarella, cut into strips about 1/4 inch
- 2 lbs homemade pizza dough
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Grated Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the butter, garlic powder and oregano powder in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle about 8″ x 15″ wide. The thickness should be between 1/4 inch and a 1/2 inch.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 2″ wide strips. Put the mozzarella strips on the dough strips.
- Roll the dough around the mozzarella and pinch the edges to form thin logs. Place them on the baking sheet, cover loosely and let them rise for 20 minutes.
- Brush the strips with the garlic butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.